четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

beautiful dr pezzi woman




I just hit 360, the max limit is 365 since by that time everything goes gray. Itapos;s pretty nice. The only minor glyph I have so far is the one that makes a warriorapos;s bloodlust cost less health. I should get another tomorrow.

Thanks to all my guildies who made it happen. We had been stockpiling herbs for the last month. I know itapos;s not super long. I had to buy some but the overstock on the early ones paid for most of it. I wound up only being down about 200 gold after buying all the recipes and vendor mats and now all the guildmates have plenty to choose from to inscribe.

Hereapos;s hoping that more and more minor inscriptions pop out of the woodwork soon.
beautiful dr pezzi woman, beautiful dragon pictures, beautiful dragonfly pictures, beautiful drama korean life.



Комментариев нет: